We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Account has been closed for no reason

xavierh
08-05-2015, 02:08 PM
Hello,

You have been contacted by our team.
Your account is now reopened.

Have a good day.
Best regards.

Dan7070
07-26-2015, 12:09 AM
My account as been close.Hubic saying I have not pay my bill when I have.i have writing to Hubic team support with no replay.can some one help me out

Dan7070
07-25-2015, 11:58 PM
I have the same problem

męstro
07-25-2015, 02:35 PM
Unfortunately, the customer support at hubiC is very poor. They don't even try to help customers but they only want to see the money.

So, the situation is, that hubiC doesn't allow me to access my own data (!). After few days they don't even respond to my mails. They just stopped to communicate what isn't really helpful at all. Since there was no option to cancel the current subscription nor the option to downgrade, I couldn't do anything in advance to avoid this situation. And all they're telling me is "just pay the bill".

A bill for a service, that I no longer need. This doesn't make sense, but in France it does - obviously.

And it seems like I'm not the only one with this problem - Very poor hubiC!

xavierh
07-17-2015, 04:06 PM
Quote Originally Posted by męstro
Hi,

I've ordered the 10TB plan and paid it for a month, just to test it, if it's good for me.

But I've seen that I'm better with the 500GB plan. So I decided not to pay the next bill, to fall back to my free account and after that, I wanted to upgrade to the 500GB plan. But now my account has been closed for no reason. Before that, I've got tons of emails in French (what I don't really understand... )

So could you guys please re-open my account and give me instructions, what to do to get back to the free plan? Because the customer support is really bad here. Atleast for the ones who don't speak French.

Thanks!
Hello,

An advisor will contact you by email to give you the process.
Have a good day.
Best regards,

męstro
07-16-2015, 11:11 PM
Hi,

I've ordered the 10TB plan and paid it for a month, just to test it, if it's good for me.

But I've seen that I'm better with the 500GB plan. So I decided not to pay the next bill, to fall back to my free account and after that, I wanted to upgrade to the 500GB plan. But now my account has been closed for no reason. Before that, I've got tons of emails in French (what I don't really understand... )

So could you guys please re-open my account and give me instructions, what to do to get back to the free plan? Because the customer support is really bad here. Atleast for the ones who don't speak French.

Thanks!