We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sync with Synology Cloud Sync not possible

roussillat
12-18-2015, 01:56 PM
Hello
Quote Originally Posted by raphy1982
................................................Th is application has been approved by the hubiC team .......................
you MUST solve the problem with Synology.
not us
I fully agree with this.
Many cloudsync users are happy with other clouds than Hubic, so the problem is not only a cloudsync problem...

raphy1982
09-10-2015, 09:20 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse
Hi everybody,

The Cloud sync app is edited by Synology. We cannot change anything inside it. Did you try to contact the Synology support?

Best regards,
Vincent
................................................Th is application has been approved by the hubiC team .......................

you MUST solve the problem with Synology.

not us

vcasse
09-07-2015, 03:27 PM
Hi everybody,

The Cloud sync app is edited by Synology. We cannot change anything inside it. Did you try to contact the Synology support?

Best regards,
Vincent

Jos
09-07-2015, 02:41 PM
Hi hubiC and knrk,

I have the same problem. The sync between my Synology DS215+ worked fine with the free 25 Gb. This week I took an yearly abonnement of 10 TB. When adding files ans folders to the Synology hubiC did not synchronise anymore.
I tried everything, deleting all data on the hubic site, deleting the hubiC Cloud Sync app on the Synology. Re´nstall the Cloud Sync app. Then the app asked for my cedentials for huiC, but after that no reaction. The window stays on searching for authorization.
What is wrong?? And where is the support helpdesk of hubiC ??
Is this the only way to get some help from fellow members?
Please hubiC, help us with this trouble. We have payed money for your storage.

knrk
07-13-2015, 01:58 PM
Nobody an idea? Is this a "official hubiC" Forum, that is moderated by hubiC staff? It would be nice, to get an information, since I stick with my synchronisation in the middle of nowhere.

Thanks,
Klaus

knrk
07-02-2015, 09:36 AM
Hi,

sorry, thread name is not quite clear: Better name would be "Sync with Synology Cloud Sync is not working anymore".

Since beginning of this year I uploaded about 2.2 TB data and about 150.000 Files to hubiC by using Cloud Sync from my Synology device.

But since about mid of June it is not possible to sync data via the Cloud Sync of my Synology device anymore. When I start Cloud Sync, it stops after about 1 or 2 minutes and nothing happens anymore. Unfortunately, the Cloud Sync log does not contain any data.

Parallel to hubiC I'm using Dropbox, also via Synology Cloud Sync - this service works properly.

Any ideas what I could do to revive the sync with hubiC?

Configuration:
DS1812+
DSM 5.2-5592
Cloud Sync Version: 1.0-0378