We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Searching files

jack1090
04-27-2016, 05:27 AM
Well, should add this feature

Romrom
04-21-2016, 05:37 AM
Agree too. This is a have to!!
Please add this feature!!!

Deepwinter
02-08-2016, 04:23 PM
I agree, I think Search is a must for a feature to add to as soon as possible

Sofia
12-09-2015, 05:32 PM
I really need the search function too. So far i've uploaded almost 6Tb of pictures and more is uploading until everything is in the cloud for extra safekeeping. Problem is that as a photographer i need to find older photos of people i've taken pictures of and that's why all folders got name of the customer. Everything is on external hard drives too but it would be so much easier to just open hubic in browser and search the pictures rather than go trough hard external hard drives one by one.

I do hope search function is coming because if someone else is offering the same cloud space at same price range and got search function i might consider getting that instead. So far i been very happy with hubic but that search just would make everything so much easier

mateoosh12
06-18-2015, 11:19 AM
Hi,

hubiC has only, but huge failure. There is no any search engine. When You have many files, in many folders it is needed. Are You going to give us possibility to search files taht we need like in other clouds?