We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

***IMPORTANT*** Increased space, gave payment details, nothing happened

VenetiaN
06-18-2015, 04:48 PM
I'm really pleased to say that my storage has now been increased. Still somewhat dubious / worried about how safe everything is - it would be so good to actually be able to contact them or hear something from them.... :-(.

Venetia

VenetiaN
06-18-2015, 09:49 AM
Hi,

Given that (worryingly) I can't find anyway of contacting Hubic on their web-site, this is my only option to hope that someone from the company sees this and replies.

I signed up for an account, started to upload files, realised I needed more storage, went through the process, made payment but nothing registers on my account / storage. I see, from the forums, that quite a few people have had the problem of paying but not getting their storage allocation (which is again worrying).

I sent them a private forum message, but haven't heard anything and that's even more worrying!

Being linked to my Synology drive I thought made them a bonnafide 'partner' and now I'm worried they are not. Anyone help??? Or indeed Hubic, can you confirm you are there??! I'm worried that if this doesn't work, how is my data going to be safe with you.

Thanks.

Venetia