We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

When will we get a proper support channel?

eddym
06-27-2015, 09:59 AM
Indeed it is a shame! Wandering around on the site for some hours but no contact posibility at all!!
I prefer to pay a bit more and than getting proper services.
This is not an organisation where I trust my precious data to be save.

eddym

KevNet
06-13-2015, 08:36 PM
I finally managed to get a reply from someone at hubiC by sending them a private message on the forums (https://forums.hubic.com/member.php?18967-hubiCTeam)

The email address I got a reply from was help@hubic.com so might be worth sending an email there as well.

Best regards,
Kev

anch-in-nk
06-12-2015, 04:51 PM
Hi fatso83
I must say, I agree with your request. I have just started a 10 TB package and have a whole list of technical queries about this and related services. I note the support email address you mentioned is dead. So there is no way to contact them at all?

fatso83
06-10-2015, 10:53 AM
Hubic must be the only site I have ever payed money to that does not have a CRM system. Using a forum is not good enough. These are the following things I would expect from a professional site - not necessarily all, but at least some of them:

1. A CRM system that will give you a case number so that you can follow your case
  2. The possibility to view all interactions with support on a webpage, possibly adding more info
  3. An email channel in - either like the previous support@hubic.com or a contact form on a webpage.
  4. A phone number you can call if you have problems
  5. A chat system

Try getting your grandmother to first go through the FAQs looking for support, then finding the forum by change, and then saying she need to contact the support by private message. Cheezus Oh Mighty!