We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Backup in progres (progress) never-ending

Alain A.
06-15-2015, 12:06 PM
+1
I'm running hubiC v2.1.0 on OS X v10.10.3 and I'm facing the same issue: when opening the Backups pane, one backup (out of 4) always displays "Back-up in progres". I can't figure out whether it's a cosmetic, interface glitch, in which case it wouldn't be too bad, or a really nerver ending process meaning some of my files/folders are not all backed up. Log messages found in Console are not helpfull, either.
Anyone with a great idea as to how to fix it?
Thanks in advance,

OneUser
06-08-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi,

I'm using the latest Hubic app on my Mac OSX 10.8.5

I'm trying to upload some files to my Hubic account by using *Backups* method, so I moved to the respective Hubic folder such files to be uploaded:

FileA.mp4 (206 MB)
FileB.mp4 (222 MB)
FileC.mp4 (190 MB)
FileD.flv (1026 MB)
FileE.webm (974 MB)

The process started fine. When I clicked on *See running operations* I could see the status of each file as it was being uploaded. After many hours all the 5 files were supposedly uploaded. The *See running operations* pop-up didn't show any files pending: *No activity in progress*

So I go to your web interface to check whether the files are there:

https://hubic.com/home/browser/backu...kBackup_Hubic/

And only 2 of the files are showing up there. Just the 2 first files:

FileA.mp4 (206 MB)
FileB.mp4 (222 MB)

So, what happened to the other 3 files? Where did they go?

When I check from the App -> Settings -> Backups

I can see the notice *Backup in progres* and *Size on Hubic: 1,1 GB*

Attachment 445

What does that mean? It's been like that for hours. And what does that size mean? Where did it come from? The sum of all file sizes is way more than 1.1 GB. Total size should be around 2.5 GB.

Last but not least, please note the minor typos:

It should be Backup in progress, with an extra s.

And it should be 1.1, with a dot (in English language), not with a comma.

Disclaimer: English is not my first language but I wanted to provide some feedback anyway.

Thanks in advance for your assistance in this matter.