We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Purchased 1 year of 10 TB space, card is charged but did not receive extra storage

GLASHELDER
06-13-2015, 01:54 PM
Hi,

Today I've deleted my hubiC cloud storage account to avoid that the storage will be delivered at some point in the future instead of having my money returned. I've also informed you about this via e-mail.

Thanks,
Roel

Quote Originally Posted by GLASHELDER
Hi,

Since it's been more than a week now I've lost all trust in Hubic. I want to have my money returned and no longer wish to make use of your product (should it be delivered at any moment from now on). Additionally I've requested the start of a charge-back procedure on my payment in case I've not received confirmation that my money is or will be returned at a certain date on monday at latest.

A copy of this message has been sent via PM and e-mail.

Thanks,
Roel

GLASHELDER
06-12-2015, 01:21 PM
Hi,

Since it's been more than a week now I've lost all trust in Hubic. I want to have my money returned and no longer wish to make use of your product (should it be delivered at any moment from now on). Additionally I've requested the start of a charge-back procedure on my payment in case I've not received confirmation that my money is or will be returned at a certain date on monday at latest.

A copy of this message has been sent via PM and e-mail.

Thanks,
Roel

Quote Originally Posted by GLASHELDER
Hi,

After several e-mails to Hubic support and several calls to OVH (in the Netherlands) I still don't have the storage I've paid for (creditcard was charged). Up till today OVH was able to check the status of things (both times it should be fixed within 24 hours) but the guy I spoke with today said they couldn't check anything and that I should use this forum.. So far for an alternative support channel. Upon ordering I was informed that the support/technical team was informed about an issue with installing my additional storage. I wrote messages here, I sent a PM and I did several phone calls. Why is this not being solved !!!?? The only answers I receive per e-mail is similar to 'I've informed the technical service', 'I've sent a reminder to the technical service'. I fear that any reply I'll receive on this message will again be meaningless.

What happens if something goes wrong with the internal payment processing at the end of the yearly contract ? Will I lose all the data stored on my cloud account ?

I’m getting a very strong ‘feeling’ that the guys who are handling support are totally incompetent (no offence meant) as it should take no more than one minute at maximum to fix this. Whether this is true or not, the process so far is completely unacceptable. I want to have this matter escalated to the proper person and want to receive either a phonecall or e-mail from a person who actually can tell me what the status is and when this will be fixed (or that actually is fixed).

Thanks,
Roel

GLASHELDER
06-11-2015, 04:11 PM
Hi,

After several e-mails to Hubic support and several calls to OVH (in the Netherlands) I still don't have the storage I've paid for (creditcard was charged). Up till today OVH was able to check the status of things (both times it should be fixed within 24 hours) but the guy I spoke with today said they couldn't check anything and that I should use this forum.. So far for an alternative support channel. Upon ordering I was informed that the support/technical team was informed about an issue with installing my additional storage. I wrote messages here, I sent a PM and I did several phone calls. Why is this not being solved !!!?? The only answers I receive per e-mail is similar to 'I've informed the technical service', 'I've sent a reminder to the technical service'. I fear that any reply I'll receive on this message will again be meaningless.

What happens if something goes wrong with the internal payment processing at the end of the yearly contract ? Will I lose all the data stored on my cloud account ?

I’m getting a very strong ‘feeling’ that the guys who are handling support are totally incompetent (no offence meant) as it should take no more than one minute at maximum to fix this. Whether this is true or not, the process so far is completely unacceptable. I want to have this matter escalated to the proper person and want to receive either a phonecall or e-mail from a person who actually can tell me what the status is and when this will be fixed (or that actually is fixed).

Thanks,
Roel

Alexis.d
06-09-2015, 11:44 AM
Hello,

Your request is at present under process.

Alexis.

GLASHELDER
06-07-2015, 09:17 AM
I've still not received the storage I've paid for...

GLASHELDER
06-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Hi,

It's been almost 24 hours since I paid for 10 TB storage but haven't received any additional storage yet. The error message on the invoice said that you guys had been notified about this. I've written a public message here and sent a PM message. You claim to have technicians making sure that everything is fine 24/7 365 days a year. So why isn't this solved yet if there is a (assumably) known issue where your system fails to automatically activate storage plans ? I find it hard to believe that a human is required to properly deal with each purchase. My apologies if this sounds a bit like ranting, but since this is the only way of reaching you I think it's fair to expect that this forum is monitored and issues are dealt with within an appropriate time frame.

Thanks,
Roel

GLASHELDER
06-04-2015, 11:51 AM
Hi,

I've purchased 1 year of 1 TB space and my creditcard was charged, but I did not receive any additional storage.

The invoice says: Bon de commande numero 39426530

It says the payment was done but that there was an issue "Erreur" with the 'hubiC account - installation".

Can somebody please fix this ?

Thanks,
Roel