We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Android not synchronized

vm1990
05-30-2015, 11:57 PM
sadly theres not much us users can do to help have you tried uploading from your cell to see if that works?

while hubic is a good idea in my opinion its no where near ready for consumer use. it unreliable apps are put together by children and the web ui is that limited its useless. anyone who says different should upload a 500Gb disk image 1GB at a time... OVH has gone down hill alot recently

Kido
05-30-2015, 10:03 AM
Hi hubic team, I'm a bit pissed of that I paid for your service and then when I have a problem I have no one to answer and fix my issue and I have to post on a forum and hope that another user will help me. Seriously OVH? I paid for the large account and no one will help me?

Kido
05-28-2015, 06:56 PM
Hi,
the app on my cell won't display the folders I created or organized on Hubic via my laptop.
I re-installed the app and nothing changed.
For an example I have a file that appears as empty on my cell when there are various elements that I put and can see via my laptop.
It had been working fine until few days ago.
Can you please explain what's wrong and how I can fix it?
Also sharing the folders is not working well, most of the time people when clicking on the link that is sent get an error message, I don't know if it's linked so thought I should bring it up too in case.
Many thanks in advance for your help