We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Daily Backup

neeqkowlah
06-24-2015, 01:37 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vm1990
the linux version does use a conf file but not sure you can tell it what time and day to sync. as far as im aware the "apps" if you can call those useless thing that run timers so for 24hours it would be the same every 24hours from the time you told it to sync every 24 hours
any news about this question ?
does that mean if i want to do the backup every day at midnight i have to create the backup the first time at midnight ?
thanks

8tintin
05-31-2015, 08:59 AM
Hi vm1990,
I use the windows and the linux version. Where is the conf file in linux version? I can't find it :/.

In the /home/user/.config/hubiC directory they are only a pair of databases and the log files and in the /usr/lib/hubic they are only .dll files and one .exe.

At the /home/user/.mono directory they are a pair of values.xml files, but they aren't configuration files.

There is no daemon added to the cron.daily directory or the cron.weekly either.

Please, if you have found the config file let me know where is it. Thanks!!

vm1990
05-31-2015, 12:01 AM
the linux version does use a conf file but not sure you can tell it what time and day to sync. as far as im aware the "apps" if you can call those useless thing that run timers so for 24hours it would be the same every 24hours from the time you told it to sync every 24 hours

8tintin
05-28-2015, 10:58 AM
I would like to know it too.
It would be nice to have an option to set the day on the "weekly" option too. Is there a config file where we can set a day or an hour?

kyetta
05-27-2015, 11:02 AM
no answer?

kyetta
05-26-2015, 10:49 AM
HI
how can i know at what time is the daily backup? is there a way to fix it?
thanks