We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Paying and reactivating my suspended account

jules
02-24-2016, 02:11 PM
@bpbpbp Your account is now reopen.

@hugobernard.mobile An exchange is currently still in progress with the support. I invite to continue this exchange if you have another question.

hugobernard.mobile
02-22-2016, 03:11 PM
I've exactly the same problem and I'm waiting for a solution !

bpbpbp
02-21-2016, 02:12 PM
Quote Originally Posted by bpbpbp
Hi,

My account was suspend due to not paying an invoice.

I've use my account for several months with auto billing through my credit card. For some reason hubic hasn't taken payments from my card and my account has been suspended. I received some emails about it but I didn't understand there was about a problem on account of not speaking French.

I want to pay and reactivate my account, but how?

I have also just bought an extra 12 months service, with the same card details. But am still suspended. Please can I get this sorted out?

Thank you
I can't log in to update my card details because you have suspended my account. So how am I supposed to pay you? How long am I expected to wait for this to be sorted out?

bpbpbp
02-18-2016, 12:42 PM
Hi,

My account was suspend due to not paying an invoice.

I've use my account for several months with auto billing through my credit card. For some reason hubic hasn't taken payments from my card and my account has been suspended. I received some emails about it but I didn't understand there was about a problem on account of not speaking French.

I want to pay and reactivate my account, but how?

I have also just bought an extra 12 months service, with the same card details. But am still suspended. Please can I get this sorted out?

Thank you