We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Marks files syncroniced

mathieuH
05-26-2015, 04:03 PM
You're welcome.

Have a nice day.

Best regards.

abl_
05-26-2015, 02:08 PM
It worked! thx very much

xavierh
05-19-2015, 12:25 PM
Hello,

Yes, some status icons must appearing on files and folders you synchronise.

If the application icon in the task bar is blue - did you restart your computer as requested at the end of the installation process? If not, a simple reboot should make these icons appear.
If the application icon in the task bar is white - are you fully connected to the internet? Did the hubiC app start correctly and is it connected to your account? If you are not connected to the internet or the app was disconnected, you can still access the “hubiC” folder but the synchronisation icons will disappear. So check your internet connection, then right-click on the hubiC icon in the task bar, then click on “Log in”.
If that doesn't resolve the problem for you, it's because you have installed other apps on your computer that also use “overlay” icons, i.e. ones that are superimposed over file and folder icons. Windows only authorises use of up to 15 icons of this type, and 4 of which are reserved for the system. That leaves 11 overlay icons free for apps such as hubiC. The solution would therefore be to uninstall the other apps using these icons.

Have a good day.
Best regards.

abl_
05-17-2015, 09:05 PM
i use windows app descktop

abl_
05-17-2015, 02:41 PM
good afternoon

I have got 10tb but I have a question, Has hubiC got marks files when this have been synchronized ? I mean the style of a v green in dropbox files that are now available in hubiC appears

thx very much