We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Blocked account experation date 26/06/2015

xavierh
05-15-2015, 12:02 PM
Your account is now unlocked and you can try to connect you again.
Have a good day and sorry for the inconvenience.

martinsD
05-15-2015, 11:14 AM
Honestly I am very disappointed and tired of this whole. Can not be used Hubic almost two weeks.

I called to OVH Lithuanian support team and roaming due spent almost 5 € phone bill where I was told that they can not do anything.

Then I wrote a forum where I had to wait a long answer.
I wrote the OVH server account suport section, but it is also a result really does not.

To e-mail another benefit bill came before several days. It is paid for with a payment card, but still the only service is not activated.

Honestly - nothing at the moment do not understand what is the term for what I paid and will not be again so that the system shows that I paid two months in advance and locked me again.

I Hubic use for private purposes and also for work and for the second time already I have such a problem - have already started to think about other service use, although more expensive, but while no such problems.

Hubic I like, but it is very difficult to use it if comes emails in French, and then some sort of understand report of locked account.

I hope that I have understood and you will be able to solve the problem.

xavierh
05-15-2015, 10:40 AM
Hello Martins and sorry for my late answer.
Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Best regards.

martinsD
05-07-2015, 11:35 AM
Please help with Hubic!

1. I can not log into my account. (blocked)
2. E-mail messages come in French - please somehow they make to come English. Otherwise, I do not understand what there is to write.
3. In my e-mail came notice that I have not paid for Hubic. BUT I make payments and experation date if I remember correctly was 26/06/15

Note: Hubic e-mail is the same that are used in this forum.

Please Help!