We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ovh.Hubic.Interface.Exceptions.NetworkError: Timeout

Paladinz
05-16-2015, 05:58 PM
It's been over a week and no reply, this is not how to treat customers if you want them to keep paying you!

Paladinz
05-07-2015, 10:59 AM
OS Windows 7, Desktop App

I have had some networks issues over the past few days while doing a large backup, the log file shows "Ovh.Hubic.Interface.Exceptions.NetworkError: Timeout" for quite a lot of files but does not mention the file upload being complete afterwards. Since the file size on your servers differ from my Windows system I can't tell if the entire file has been uploaded and don't want to delete it al land start another TB upload.

Does the windows application retry failed uploads automatically? How do I tell if the upload has succeeded after a timeout if I can't compare file sizes?

[EDIT 13/5/15]
While using my pc today and having no connection issues the windows program says it timed out on 4 more files.

Would someone please answer my question and tell me if failed files are automatically retried?