We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How do I get a hold of the HubiC team?

xavierh
06-24-2015, 03:58 PM
Hello everybody,
We apologize if you don't receive your invoices or other mail in a wrong language.
Please contact us in private in order to fix this bug on your account directly: https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....eam-on-Private
Have a good day,
Best regards.

xavierh
06-24-2015, 03:56 PM
Quote Originally Posted by tellguru@yahoo.com
I cancelled my Hubic membership last month, and so the system doesn't allow me to login to the members area by showing an error message - "Incorrect login or password"
But I am continuing to get monthly invoices to my email id. How do i stop it, or how do i speak to a person in English.

When I contacted the OVH team in London, they said yes Hubic Support is an issue, and asked me to post a thread here, but I see many here have a same issue.

I therefore will now be ignoring any emails for invoice payments, unless someone contacts me at this registered email address.
Hello,
I note you have ended your account.
The invoice you receive juste corresponds to your last month of service (month in which you have suspended your account).
Best regards,

tellguru@yahoo.com
06-23-2015, 09:46 AM
I cancelled my Hubic membership last month, and so the system doesn't allow me to login to the members area by showing an error message - "Incorrect login or password"
But I am continuing to get monthly invoices to my email id. How do i stop it, or how do i speak to a person in English.

When I contacted the OVH team in London, they said yes Hubic Support is an issue, and asked me to post a thread here, but I see many here have a same issue.

I therefore will now be ignoring any emails for invoice payments, unless someone contacts me at this registered email address.

męstro
06-11-2015, 11:15 AM
You must provide the information in the language of the customer or atleast in English. It is just not acceptable that you inform about critical things like that in any other language. As I've seen the messages being sent after upgrading cloud space are in my language. So please do the same for the other emails. Thanks!

KevNet
06-11-2015, 11:01 AM
Hi.

I am also having this issue. According to my account yesterday, my renewal was not until the 1st July, however I have now had an email telling me my account has been suspended (at least that what Google Translate is telling me, please send these in English!). The link in the email tells me to pay the invoice, but I cannot log into my account to pay it!!! Sense, this makes none.

Please respond ASAP.

Best regards,

fatso83
06-10-2015, 11:33 AM
The problem of i18n for your emails is kind of urgent. He is not the only customer wondering what it says in the emails. I think I also have the same problem (after using Google Translate).

xavierh
05-04-2015, 02:54 PM
Hello Simon,

Your request is being processed by an advisor who has contacted you by email.
Thanks to read it et answer to this one directly.

Have a good day.

SimonThorup
05-02-2015, 07:32 AM
My account has against my will been terminated but I haven't been able to see this because all mails are in French - which I do not understand. So now I NEED to get my data back and restart my account. HOW DO I GET CONTACT TO HUBIC??
/Simon