We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Sharing folders with other hubic users?

steven
06-05-2016, 03:25 PM
so true!

LOL

and ROFL

rofl, rofl

z0id2k
03-26-2016, 11:55 AM
Quote Originally Posted by locutus
I'm quite confident that sharing any single file stored on hubiC (including backups) it's already work-in-progress since it's a most basic feature provided by every cloud provider. It would be nice that someone from the staff would give us an ETA of this feature.
Thanks

It wild be nice if someone from the staff would give an answer to at least one topic.

If the development is as good as the service (look at the
bunch of old apps) the feature request is read by year 3599, development starts promptly after evaluation +- 500 years.
But you have to consider they must translate the french billing emails first.

szako
03-17-2016, 11:18 PM
Also on the way of searching dropbox & copy alternative, need the share with members feature also. Anybody has news about that?

locutus
03-05-2016, 01:48 PM
I'm quite confident that sharing any single file stored on hubiC (including backups) it's already work-in-progress since it's a most basic feature provided by every cloud provider. It would be nice that someone from the staff would give us an ETA of this feature.
Thanks

Alana
02-25-2016, 04:30 PM
I also just came from using Copy and Dropbox and am shocked to find out too late that this feature is not available. It was available in Dropbox when Dropbox first began many years ago...

Thouthou
02-12-2016, 11:28 AM
+1
Very anoying with this missing feature.

Dear dev, please give us this enhancement.

Miguel
02-12-2016, 12:41 AM
Sharing folders with other hubic users would be really great and I still think that's is a strong feature to work on.

I would really like to have an option to share my folders with friends and family.

chubbfrank
02-05-2016, 08:55 AM
I think I might just be missing where it is but I cannot find where the option is to share a folder with someone else who also has hubic.

This is available isn't it? I came from using copy and dropbox and my only need for these types of programs is quick sharing among friends and associates. It would be quite ridiculous if this feature is not available...