We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

MY email messages from you are in FRENCH

xavierh
04-07-2015, 09:25 AM
Hello,

You have been contacted by an advisor by email to fix and inform you about your request.

Have a good day,
Best regards,

tobyone
04-06-2015, 10:04 PM
I am really annoyed with you guys.
My Hubic doesn't let me in - says the password is wrong! There's no way to contact you except through this forum.
Your emails are in French with ? instead of acented letters, so google translate doesn't work.
You can't collect a debit..... is that right? Well you have the card and account details.

I want to sign up for your annual offer..... but can't. Had to pay my last month's subscription manually.... thought that was what might be wrong with my password expiring on the Hubic and on the Forum too. BLOCKED OUT !

Then it was easter. I assume you all had a great easter holiday. I was trying to get into my files for 6 hours!

COME ON .... yor offer come in ENGLISH, your Logo strap line is in ENGLISH.... your correspondance is in FRENCH.

Please get me back on line and access to my files quickly. And send me a link so I can buy the annual sub and not faff around each month with your debit collection service.

Yours

Toby.