We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

My bad experience with hubic

xavierh
01-28-2016, 10:11 AM
Quote Originally Posted by remus110
Well hubic ... the whors experience ever. They do not care about users. My experience with hubic ... well ... let's see. I activated a paid subscription, after that i was some issues with my creditcard. I was tryed to contact someone from hubic or ovh more than one month. No answer. Lucky for me was i do not have stored any important data. I closed my acclount created again upgratedto premium that's all just fine. Around two weeks ago i recived an e-mail from hubic notifing me i was not paid even the payment is automaticaly. I checked my bank account the payment was made it was registered all good so far. I started again to try contacting someone to solve the issue. I have to say it was keep comming notifications. Since i was stored very important files for me i started wory about it ... i decided to pa again for same month same service. I was paid again, my bank confirmed the transfer, more of that i was recived an e-mail confirmation from hubic that all is ok, i said myself goo that is it. Second day again notification. I was started again to try desperatly to contact someone from hubic / ovh group. No answer ... no nothing. At one moment someone from ovh answered me and was let me know they do not have almost anything with hubic except is same company. It was nice ad tryed to help me but it was to late hubic closed my account due no payment even i was paid TWICE !!! and i supose they deleted my files too. So if someone want issues here at hubic is the right place !!! They do not care about users who pay. They simply shit on us loosers who pay. I was started also a search to see if is there any legal way to do something about that ... I can simply proove all that is not an issue from my side.
Hello,

An advisor has contacted you by email to explain you and unblock your situation.
Thank you to answer to this email as soon as possible.

Have a good day.
Best regards

remus110
01-28-2016, 08:18 AM
Well hubic ... the whors experience ever. They do not care about users. My experience with hubic ... well ... let's see. I activated a paid subscription, after that i was some issues with my creditcard. I was tryed to contact someone from hubic or ovh more than one month. No answer. Lucky for me was i do not have stored any important data. I closed my acclount created again upgratedto premium that's all just fine. Around two weeks ago i recived an e-mail from hubic notifing me i was not paid even the payment is automaticaly. I checked my bank account the payment was made it was registered all good so far. I started again to try contacting someone to solve the issue. I have to say it was keep comming notifications. Since i was stored very important files for me i started wory about it ... i decided to pa again for same month same service. I was paid again, my bank confirmed the transfer, more of that i was recived an e-mail confirmation from hubic that all is ok, i said myself goo that is it. Second day again notification. I was started again to try desperatly to contact someone from hubic / ovh group. No answer ... no nothing. At one moment someone from ovh answered me and was let me know they do not have almost anything with hubic except is same company. It was nice ad tryed to help me but it was to late hubic closed my account due no payment even i was paid TWICE !!! and i supose they deleted my files too. So if someone want issues here at hubic is the right place !!! They do not care about users who pay. They simply shit on us loosers who pay. I was started also a search to see if is there any legal way to do something about that ... I can simply proove all that is not an issue from my side.