We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Not confirmation email

xavierh
04-07-2015, 09:45 AM
Hello,
You have been contacted on your email (the same as in this forum and as your hubiC account) by our technician two times (the 2015/04/01 and the 2015/04/03).
Could please answer to this email if you get some problems.
Thanks.

Hendrik
04-01-2015, 03:44 PM
Dear xavierh,

do i get help as well?

[Edit: Got your email]

[Edit2: The email that i will get help soon, which did not happen yet. The way ppl who are interested here is ridiculous!! Will so not give this company my data. The feeling of security is crazy bad. What if i have a serious problem and need to wait for a week for any kind of help]

xavierh
04-01-2015, 03:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by kanwal
Bonsoir,

On est deux. Compte ouvert hier soir (29 mars). Login envoyé par MP, j'espère avoir une réponse.

Le reset de mot de passe ne change rien. Impossible de créer un nouveau compte car l'email est déjà utilisé. Bref, y'a plus qu'à attendre.

Frédéric, Strasbourg
Bonjour,

Une réponse vous sera apportée dans les meilleurs délais.
Merci de votre patience et compréhension.

Cdlt,

Hendrik
04-01-2015, 09:42 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Jason
Yeah I understand, but you're getting 10TB for €5 a month!!! Most other storage providers offer 1TB for around €10 a month (compared to €1 a month at hubic). For those prices, it's hard to expect too much!

I think it is true that hubic is a side-line for OVH, especially compared to their corporate data storage, which costs £6 per TB plus VAT (still very cheap). That's £72 for 10TB for the hand-holding, all-the-bells-and-whistles solution vs €5 at hubic.
Yeah you get what you pay for - noticable exactly now

kanwal
04-01-2015, 08:11 AM
Bonsoir,

On est deux. Compte ouvert hier soir (29 mars). Login envoyé par MP, j'espère avoir une réponse.

Le reset de mot de passe ne change rien. Impossible de créer un nouveau compte car l'email est déjà utilisé. Bref, y'a plus qu'à attendre.

Frédéric, Strasbourg

Jason
03-31-2015, 11:44 PM
Yeah I understand, but you're getting 10TB for €5 a month!!! Most other storage providers offer 1TB for around €10 a month (compared to €1 a month at hubic). For those prices, it's hard to expect too much!

I think it is true that hubic is a side-line for OVH, especially compared to their corporate data storage, which costs £6 per TB plus VAT (still very cheap). That's £72 for 10TB for the hand-holding, all-the-bells-and-whistles solution vs €5 at hubic.

Hendrik
03-31-2015, 11:09 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Jason
I got all the emails I would expect straight away - when I joined up, when I upgraded to 100GB and when I upgraded to 10TB. Of course, it's possible that there is a technical issue right now with their emails - it happens.

As for "should I use a service..." well, I've been using HubiC for 6 months now with no problems at all. HubiC is part of OVH is which is a very big company, not some fly-by-night, here-today-gone-tomorrow, take-your-money-and-run sort of company
Thanks for your experience! You are def right. Concerning the size of the company thats boon and bane. They dont run away but they also could not care abt a single customer. I mean here is no damn replay on anything and the website doesnt has - at least i dont find it - a contact possibility. Means when there is a serious problem i need to wait for days for any reply!!

Jason
03-31-2015, 03:43 PM
I got all the emails I would expect straight away - when I joined up, when I upgraded to 100GB and when I upgraded to 10TB. Of course, it's possible that there is a technical issue right now with their emails - it happens.

As for "should I use a service..." well, I've been using HubiC for 6 months now with no problems at all. HubiC is part of OVH is which is a very big company, not some fly-by-night, here-today-gone-tomorrow, take-your-money-and-run sort of company

Hendrik
03-31-2015, 01:36 PM
The problem makes me think: "should i use a service which forces me to ask for help right in the beginning"

GL1zdA
03-31-2015, 01:23 PM
Same here. No confirmation e-mail and "500 Internal Server Error" when I'm trying to log-in.

Hendrik
03-31-2015, 12:41 PM
Hello hubiC-Team,

i registered to test the free account. I never got any email abt any confirmation. Does that take so long? Same email as here in the Forum. If i want to login now the appears a 505-failure.

It would be great if you can help me with this!

Greetings
Hendrik