We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

How to get the 2.5 TB for free?

Luis Costa
05-29-2015, 11:39 AM
And what happend when you stop to pay the 10TB account? you keep the free space?

votsalo
05-20-2015, 02:13 PM
As you quoted, it says "up to 2.5 TB". That means that it could be less than 2.5 TB, therefore it must depend on your plan.
The linked "conditions" file explains the details.

lv426
05-09-2015, 01:56 PM
Hi

I am not happy your advert says clearly .... Get additional space when you recommend a friend! You can get up to 2.5 TB extra space when you recommend 5 people. Each recommended friend will then get 30 GB storage space for free!

At no point did it say you must have 10TB account in order to get the 2.5TB of space - this is totally misleading and unlawful advertising - you have got me to recommend 5 friends to hubic and all have joined and all have got 30GB of free space and whilst i got 5GB for each friend too however i only recommended them to secure the 2.5TB of space as your promo advert states.

I would like the 2.5TB of space as you promo states otherwise i will contact my friends and explain what has happened and will recommend they cancel their membership of hubic and i will too - also i will report your site to the advertising authorities and others who are responsible regarding cloud services in the UK including moneysaving expert from which i learned about hubic - I would appreciate it if you could please ensure i have the 2.5TB of free space as your promo states and does not require a 10TB account.

whilst i received the 5GB space which happened immediately when will my account show the extra 2.5TB space ? because to date it is not showing on my account !!

gutav2015
03-30-2015, 08:52 PM
I tried to get extra space by entering 5 friends addresses But al I get is a response in red saying that the e-mails are invalid ????

fabian
03-11-2015, 03:14 PM
Hi,

You need to have an account with 10 TB. With 5 friends inviting with a 10 TB account subscribed, you will have 2.5TB for free

Fabian

Fabian.P
03-11-2015, 08:43 AM
Hello,

in your advertising, you say you can get 2.5TB for free.
https://hubic.com/en/recommend-a-friend
How can I do that?

The way I see, I can get only 55GB by inviting 5 friends.

Thanks for help.