We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Moving folders and folder getting deleted

TheFlyingCelt
04-30-2015, 10:33 PM
Finally someone talks some sense.
But why not sharing with us other users your answer, staff?
I'm curious to know too and I guess I'm not the only one considering the number of users who read this thread..

fabian
03-12-2015, 01:40 PM
Hello,

Please contact our team : https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....eam-on-Private
Don't forget to give us your hubiC email and your request.

Thanks.

Best regards,
Fabian

Carlos2099
03-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Why does it take so much time when I go to my account in the browser and I move one folder to a different location?? It takes way more time that just execution a cut/paste in the server, I know this operations probably happen across all the data centers, but still is too much time, also I can't even close the page, shouldn't all the operations be happening in the server side?

Also there's is something weird on how the folders are synchronized, I just resized the partition in one of my PC's where I was synchronizing one hubic folder, obviously I had to delete the partition, recreate it and recreate the hubic folder, but before I deleted the folder or the partition I closed the hubic service, thinking that the next time that I open it it will start downloading the content of the folder, since that was the state of the folder before going offline, but the opposite happened, when I reopen hubic it started deleting the files in the server, (I had the running operations windows open so I saw how it started deleting files), I had to stop the service again, and reinstall hubic, that was the only way to tell the service to download the folder again instead of delete all the content in the server, I think this is weird, it should restore the last state of the folder before going offline, not assume that the current state in the client machine should be the state in the server.

I'll appreciate any comment regarding these two situations, thanks!