We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Paid for upgrade yesterday but still only have 25GB!!??

Harybald
03-13-2015, 04:31 AM
- Vous ne souhaitez pas synchroniser vos données ? Mais vous comptez sur hubiC pour créer des archives de manière sécurisée ? Pas de problème ! L’application offre désormais un mode « sans synchro ». Désactivez la synchronisation et créez autant de sauvegardes que vous le souhaitez ! À consommer sans modération grâce à notre offre 10 To à 10€ / mois !

We offer best quality spanishprograms - learn spanish test papers and dumps materials. You can get our 100% guaranteed questions BBC’s languages to help you in passing the real exam of Foreign Service Institute

tradicional
03-05-2015, 09:07 PM
Hi qednick.
Wait a little while (few days?) and your upgrade should take effect. I had the same worry but it all turned out perfectly.

xavierh
03-05-2015, 08:14 AM
Your upgrade has been correctly done.

qednick
03-03-2015, 07:50 PM
Thank you! I just upgraded to the 1T plan now as promised. If you could make sure that the upgrade goes through correctly I would greatly appreciate it! :-)

xavierh
03-03-2015, 02:32 PM
Hello,

According to my infos, your quota is now at 100 Go as commanded.
Sorry for the delay.

Best regards,

qednick
03-03-2015, 02:59 AM
I love Hubic and paid to upgrade my service yesterday to the next tier. However, my account is still showing that I only have the basic (free) 25GB service! I would really like to upgrade again to the highest tier service but now I'm worried.