We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

I changed the payment card ... the problem

xavierh
02-19-2015, 02:40 PM
Hello,

Our system need a little of time to check and show up your bank card (72 hours approximately). If your card is now displayed, everything is OK.
I confirm you that those 3€ will be deducted to your next invoice.

Best regards,

wysockr
02-18-2015, 09:06 AM
Today finally showed up "automagically" information about the new payment card. And the problem with payment probably ended. But why it took two days? And also I'm still not sure what with the 3. I'll see how will be in Feb. 20 at payment.

wysockr
02-16-2015, 10:47 PM
I changed the payment card for the account. I removed the old and then I added a new one. According to the information, to verify it paid 3. I also got an email from you with information about it.

After that, however, disappeared completely information about the card combined with account. Disappeared also the option to add a new payment method. In the parameters of the account does not have at the moment any information how will be charged a fee.

And the second question. 3 will be automatically lowered next payment? So it was written, but I want to make sure.

Regards
Rafal Wysocki