We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

New options in context menu: "Upload to hubiC"

polocanada
05-04-2015, 09:30 PM
Yes please, add the contextual menu service for:

1. uploading individual files
2. creating sharing links (right now I have to do it either through the portal or through the mobile app)

Thanks.

Osmovkiitto@gmail.com
02-26-2015, 08:20 AM
I would like to have Upload Only option.

iPaul
02-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Quote Originally Posted by cascada
Just select some folder(s) and/or file(s), right click to open context menu and select "Upload to hubiC".

All the files/folders selected will be uploaded to hubiC, simple and easy to use.

Is this coming or planned, if not can you consider at least.
Thank you!
That would be an improvement, but I also would like a better search engine : selection by date, by size, by type to refind a file. Simply by columns
like in OSX Finder.

Jason
02-06-2015, 04:27 PM
That would be a very welcome feature. I've started to use SwiftExplorer as it uploads complete folder structures but it's very slow with large files compared to the HubiC application or even the web interface. Just being able to upload stuff from the right-click menu would be great

cascada
02-06-2015, 09:06 AM
Just select some folder(s) and/or file(s), right click to open context menu and select "Upload to hubiC".

All the files/folders selected will be uploaded to hubiC, simple and easy to use.

Is this coming or planned, if not can you consider at least.
Thank you!