We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Getting really irritated with Payments

xavierh
02-25-2015, 03:43 PM
... Thanks for feedback.
Have a good day.

Trapper
02-21-2015, 10:50 AM
Thanks Xavierh,

You're a star,

~Trap

xavierh
02-18-2015, 08:36 AM
Hello Trap,
We reopened your account and validated your bank card.

Trapper
02-06-2015, 02:31 PM
Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Hello,

I will inform you by answering to this thread when your CB will be registered.
If you don't pay your invoice, you may be suspended for an invoice that you will must paid anyway. up to you.
We're working to fix the problem quickly and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,
Xavier,

My data is now in your hands. My service has been suspended.

I await your fix before I can pay.

~Trap

xavierh
02-06-2015, 10:22 AM
Hello,

I will inform you by answering to this thread when your CB will be registered.
If you don't pay your invoice, you may be suspended for an invoice that you will must paid anyway. up to you.
We're working to fix the problem quickly and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Trapper
02-05-2015, 05:37 PM
Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Hello Trapper,

I transmitted your problem of registering of card at the billing service to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
But be careful, I advise you however to pay the invoice otherwise your account will be suspended.

Have a good day.
Best regards,
Thank you for your quick response Xavierh.

Although as it is clear from your message that this is not fixed, I will not be making a payment.

Please message when fixed, so that payment can be made. (Or if they have suspended the account, a new one opened.) I am afraid however cheap and great a product, if the customer experience is this poor, I just cannot be bothered to pay your wages.

~Trap

xavierh
02-05-2015, 09:32 AM
Hello Trapper,

I transmitted your problem of registering of card at the billing service to fix it as soon as possible. Sorry for the inconvenience.
But be careful, I advise you however to pay the invoice otherwise your account will be suspended.

Have a good day.
Best regards,

Trapper
02-04-2015, 12:03 PM
So my card expired, and I got a notification that I needed to update it and pay.

I did, I updated the card details and I paid.

Next I get an email saying that I have not paid the next invoice. So I go back to Hubic and enter my card details, pay the 3Euros to prove it's a valid card, and then pay the bill.

Next I get an email saying that I have not paid the next invoice. So I go back to Hubic and enter my card details, pay the 3Euros to prove it's a valid card, and then pay the bill.

(No that's not a copy-paste error, I have done this two months running)

Now I go back to Hubic, and my card details are missing.

WTF???

Can you please sort this, let me know that it is fixed.

Then, and only then will I pay you again.

~Trap