We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Pydio hubiC plugin

laurentdr
10-10-2015, 12:12 PM
Hi,

I am stuck at token step… Once I’ve typed my login/password I get this error message from Hubic :
You are not allowed to access this resource.

This message is not very explicit... Is this issue related to your plugin or to Hubic team ?

mitsuhirato
06-03-2015, 12:20 AM
Hello DaryL,

I tried with port 443 on local and on a server, and the error remains the same...

DaryL
05-30-2015, 12:28 PM
Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhirato
Hello Daryl,

I'm stuck when trying to identify on hubiC (only through your plugin, otherwise it's fine) and here is the screenshot of the page I end up after entering my credentials:

Attachment 437
Hi mitsuhirato,

This is very strange, have you installed Pydio locally or on different port than 443 (https) ?

Quote Originally Posted by segator
Yesterday I was trying your plugin, it have same problem as other Remote filesystem's plugin(owncloud have same problem)

When you want to download large file from hubic, pydio download to server temporal directory and after finish, pydio send you.
It's a problem, because you need to wait lot of time to start the download.
your plugin should send directly to user to be useful.
Yes this is not related to my plugin, but Pydio. This is how this kind of software handles remote storage. I'm really thinking of creating a new software like OwnCloud / Pydio, but with remote storage oriented. I think this is the only way to get a great cloud manager with cloud provider remote storage working correctly, but I'm lacking of time to do this

segator
05-17-2015, 12:50 PM
Yesterday I was trying your plugin, it have same problem as other Remote filesystem's plugin(owncloud have same problem)

When you want to download large file from hubic, pydio download to server temporal directory and after finish, pydio send you.
It's a problem, because you need to wait lot of time to start the download.
your plugin should send directly to user to be useful.

mitsuhirato
05-13-2015, 11:39 AM
Hello Daryl,

I'm stuck when trying to identify on hubiC (only through your plugin, otherwise it's fine) and here is the screenshot of the page I end up after entering my credentials:

Attachment 437

DaryL
05-12-2015, 03:16 PM
Quote Originally Posted by mitsuhirato
I tested it : it gets stuck on identification page when trying to retrieve hubiC token...

"ERROR">You are not allowed to access this resource
Hi,

can you provide a screenshot ? Are you stuck on hubiC or Pydio identification page ?

mitsuhirato
05-12-2015, 03:09 PM
I tested it : it gets stuck on identification page when trying to retrieve hubiC token...

"ERROR">You are not allowed to access this resource

DaryL
01-26-2015, 10:06 PM
Last week I made a Pydio (ownCloud like) plugin : https://github.com/darylounet/access.hubic
Attachment 356
I have a huge TODO list but feel free to test, bug report and suggest features !