We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Uploading a folder using the Web UI

mateoosh12
04-13-2015, 11:53 PM
Hey, technical team! Are You working on this feature? Beacuse we all agree, that drag&drop folders would be great in hubiC.

Darko
01-26-2015, 01:54 AM
I also would like this feature. I would buy in if this was available. I do not want to bloat my computer with added software if I could do it through my browser. Also if I could use FTP that would be a very useful.

Jason
01-23-2015, 01:46 PM
I drag and drop nearly everything I want to upload to hubiC using the browser - quite often because:

a) I can control what I'm uploading (and its stuff I just want to archive)
b) I copy stuff on to an external drive, take that in to my work and upload from there (100mbit upload speed!)
c) I don't have to install any software on my computer

And all this works great. Except I can't drag and drop a folder, I have to create the folder in hubIC, click in to it and then drag and drop all the files from the source folder in to this new folder. That's not a big problem normally but if there are sub-folders I want to upload, then it becomes impossible.

Google Drive can do this. Dropbox can do this. Box can do this. MS OneDrive can do this, so obviously the browser technology is physically able to do this. I would love to see the hubiC web interface be able to do this. It would make life much easier