We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Credit Card Information

xavierh
03-24-2015, 09:28 AM
Hello,
Your request is in progress with an advisor to fix your bank card registration problem.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

xs6615
03-17-2015, 04:07 PM
Update, my account seems to have been close due to the fact that i had no ability to provide a credit card update due to a technical error with Hubic.

Loved the service, but will now find a new provider.

xs6615
03-13-2015, 04:22 PM
Hello,
I have the same issue, but my setting tab does not have my credit card details, instead it states "A server error has occurred. Please try again. Contact our support if the problem persists. Server response : Internal error" I received an email that my account will be suspended in 3 days, so please let me know ASAP what i can do.
Thank you

pirracas77
02-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Thanks, now it is showing.

xavierh
02-09-2015, 12:14 PM
Quote Originally Posted by pirracas77
In my account area I cannot find the credit card details.
Where is it exactly?
When you're connected, click on your name/firstname top right and go on MY ACCOUNT rubric then your card must be displayed in "Information" or in "Settings".

pirracas77
02-08-2015, 07:40 AM
Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
Hello,

You can change your payment method (bank card) by the web app : https://hubic.com/home/
Connect you and go on MY ACCOUNT rubric. You can see here your card already registered, delete it and register a new card.
In my account area I cannot find the credit card details.
Where is it exactly?

xavierh
01-16-2015, 12:11 PM
Hello,

You can change your payment method (bank card) by the web app : https://hubic.com/home/
Connect you and go on MY ACCOUNT rubric. You can see here your card already registered, delete it and register a new card.

jbarrasa
01-14-2015, 12:52 PM
Dear Hubic Team

How could I change my credit card information for the next billing period? I tried to find it in my account settins but I couldn't.

Thanks in advance for your time.

Cheers,

Jesus