We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cancelled Account but still getting emails from you in French

xavierh
01-27-2015, 02:59 PM
Quote Originally Posted by zls
Hello, I have the some problem, i cancelled Account but still getting emails from you in French, what do you recommend to do that as stop receiving emails?
Could you please explain us your problem by contacting our team : https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....eam-on-Private

Don't forget to give us your hubiC email and your problem summary.

Thanks.

Best regards,

zls
01-27-2015, 10:44 AM
Hello, I have the some problem, i cancelled Account but still getting emails from you in French, what do you recommend to do that as stop receiving emails?

xavierh
01-22-2015, 03:15 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Anton
I have the same problem and i am not allowed to send you or Geoffrey a PM!
Hello,
Our team has contacted you by email in order to explain you the situation.
Have a good day.

Praxis99
01-17-2015, 01:18 AM
Pleased to report that thanks to Xavierh's intervention I have now paid my dues (the princely sum of 1.56 in UK pounds) so my obligation to hubiC is done. Its a very good service in many ways (I have seen no better actually in handing renames and file moves that thus avoid the need for further uploading) and I'll perhaps look at using it again down the line. But for now goodbye.

Anton
01-15-2015, 08:21 AM
I have the same problem and i am not allowed to send you or Geoffrey a PM!

xavierh
01-09-2015, 03:56 PM
Hello Peter,

Can you specify me your hubiC email by this procedure to check your situation please? Thanks

https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....eam-on-Private

Have a good day.

Praxis99
01-09-2015, 12:27 PM
I cancelled my account with you in Dec 2014, partly because of your incessant emails from what I can infer (they are in French which I neither speak or read) that I owe you some money.

I believe this happened when I updated my card details with you in Sept 2014 after which it seems the 1 Euro monthly payment for Oct, Nov and Dec 2014 may not have been taken.

I have responded to previous emails by asking you to contact me in English, but no one ever does and am now at the point that I just delete any correspondence from you that is clearly in French without bothering to look at it (what would be the point).

Since I no longer have an account with you could someone please contact me in English to let me know how I can pay the outstanding 3 Euro (if that is the case) and be done with you.

Its ridiculous that your organisation which clearly has English speakers refuses to communicate in anything but French other than on these forums.

Thanks for your assistance.

Regards

Peter