We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Folder sharing instead of just publishing

hvisage
11-26-2016, 10:17 AM
Quote Originally Posted by mpiter
Same thing for me. I really regret to come back to my Dropbox account for sharing folder purposes for a specific project. I had totally given up that account for my Hubic and I wish I could stay on Hubic for my project :-( I really hope that you will provide this basic service.
+1 ;(

I see Hubic as *VERY* basic single user data sharing... it would've been also great to have multiple accounts in the Hubic app... perhaps I need to get the source to implement something like that in th

marwerno
04-14-2015, 09:48 PM
+1 plus also a unlimited time sharing option

mpiter
04-03-2015, 02:21 PM
Same thing for me. I really regret to come back to my Dropbox account for sharing folder purposes for a specific project. I had totally given up that account for my Hubic and I wish I could stay on Hubic for my project :-( I really hope that you will provide this basic service.

el_Salmon
02-11-2015, 07:56 PM
Share folders with my colleagues/friends is a must. I will use Dropbox until that feature be implemented.

Blubb
01-16-2015, 01:02 PM
+1 Would be a killer-feature

marcelpres
01-15-2015, 10:03 AM
+1 to file / folder sharing...
I couldn't understand why this feature was left out!
I use Hubic for a year, and now one of my friend and me started to work on a common project. We need a space where we can store our common data but Hubic is totally useless without this folder sharing feature. (unlimited time access, everyone can sync, download, upload, delete etc like Dropbox)
We have to switch to Dropbox. Very annoying!!!

Is it possible that this feature will be developed in the future? What do you think?

Cedo
01-12-2015, 10:09 AM
Yup, sharing a folder among a group of users in order to collaborate on a project... is something I really need in order to recommend Hubic for my work. Dropbox has it, and it's fantastic.

Can you tell us if this is something you're working on? Or is it at least planned?

alina
01-07-2015, 08:35 AM
Hi,

Again a feature available on Dropbox which I would see on hubiC;

takagari
12-30-2014, 03:59 AM
Interesting, I'd love a method for someone else on hubic to share me a link to a hubic file and let me download to my hubic account directly.
Would be pretty nice

david_cortes
12-29-2014, 10:04 AM
I actually use the offer provided with the professional telecom pack.
I need a space to share documents with my coworkers. I don't need it to be free, I don't need it to be huge (as it is in my case)
I need it to be efficient and I need my coworkers to access some shared forlder, not only to download it.