We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

"Recycle Bin" feature

marwerno
06-06-2016, 12:28 AM
But it should be there already? Files that get deleted go into the recycle bin on your PC (or at least should if you activcate the feature).
This actually has caused me a problem:
I had over 65000 files in the bin due to a folder deletion. This caused my Win 10 machine to hang when I tried to delete it. And it took ages to delete it.
To anybody using this feature:
Beware when you do big folder moves or deletion. You recycle bin might get so full you will have difficulty in emptying it...

Romrom
04-21-2016, 05:39 AM
+1
Very useful and needed

Kaos
02-04-2016, 11:28 PM
+1

ricard_bou
01-15-2016, 12:03 PM
Hello? Any feedback? Thanks!

ricard_bou
01-10-2016, 08:02 PM
Dear friends,

I am a paying user of hubic cloud (10 TB) and I am very concerned about losing information. I have read from the forums that some users have lost their pics, and I have had some information dissappearing (I am not totally sure if it was my wrong or yours).

Anyway, it would be great, at least for paying users, to have a "Recycle Bin" that automatically store deleted files, using user free space.

I am very concerned about that, I am storing personal memories (pictures and videos) and I am seriously considering to discontinue the service if I have doubts about information security.

Some users have complained in the forums too because you don't reply to users. I expect to have better service than that, so I am paying for it.

I look forward for your kind response.

Best regards,
Ricard.