We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Public links from Backup

votsalo
05-26-2015, 11:47 AM
How about merging the backup and the synchronized folder features?
Have multiple hubic folders which I can use as:
- backup
- synchronize and/or access from multiple devices
- share publicly
I'd like to be able to switch functionality between the above features for any folder that I've uploaded to hubic.

For example, I backed-up a folder with files that I may now want to access from my mobile phone.
The files in my backup folders are already accessible from the web application.

jcsotelo
05-13-2015, 01:44 AM
+1
Hi, this "future" feature it si now a fact?.
I think that is very very interesting and usefull.
Thanks.

3k0
11-25-2014, 11:09 AM
+1

I've actually just registered on the forums to ask for the ability to share backups files/folders (as well as other files/folders on hubiC), I'm happy to see it's on the road map!
Is there an approximate release date?

BTW the Backup feature (allowing to backup any folder, and with basic versioning) is a very nice feature, that AFAIK none of your competitors have in their free offers.

tesk
11-10-2014, 10:27 AM
+1 on this

Great to hear its already planned

vcasse
11-10-2014, 09:47 AM
Hi Peter,

You could see your backups in webapplication. Click on your name in top right of your screen, then "My backups". You will see all your backups
For publics links inside backups, we planned to add it.

Regards,
Vincent

peter@freshtv.nl
11-10-2014, 09:26 AM
I would like to publish files from my backups to the public. Now i have my files in the backup drive, but i can not share them, i have to upload them again on my normal folder in Hubic, can this be an option please?
And i would like to see the backups on my Hubic Apps.