We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

FTP connection

MoonTV
12-21-2015, 08:31 AM
I got an answer to this (="theres nothing we can do") to my question as a private message, but I really would like to have an answer to my problem.

I have tens of different folders on OSX, each containing tens or hundreds of subfolders, each having hundreds of files on each of them. I REALLY would not want to upload them manually through the browser UI, because that would mean that I would have to upload files on each folder separately - first creating a folder, then uploading all the files in it to that folder and then moving to the next.

You probably understand the problem, yes?

Any real suggestions what I should do? And please, some instructions how to do it that are not in french.

And really, REALLY - is it impossible to get a file counter to the folders on UI? REALLY?

MoonTV
12-06-2015, 04:55 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse
Hi, We don't provide any way to access into your account with ftp or sftp.
Seriously? Your application UI on mac sucks ass big time. Its upload is unreliable (cannot upload big approx. 5Gb files) and if you have a folder that has hundreds of files, you have to count them all manually, because the UI does not have any information about the folder content on it. It would be REALLY good idea to include a counter that would show the quantity of files on folder into it.

marwerno
04-14-2015, 09:59 PM
There is a better way:
The Software: "NetDrive2" can include the Hubic folders as a Drive letter on the PC! Very useful!

steven
11-19-2014, 06:48 PM
That means: I can not use your service!

vcasse
10-24-2014, 08:15 AM
Hi,

We don't provide any way to access into your account with ftp or sftp.
You can find external implementation to access into your account with a gateway but we don't provide support on them.

Regards,
Vincent

css31
10-23-2014, 05:08 PM
Hello,

Is it possible to access Hubic space with FTP and SFTP?

Thanks,
--
CSS