We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

trouble inputing my phone with country code

xavierh
02-06-2015, 11:03 AM
Hi Fred,
Sorry for delay answer.
That must be ok if you use : +14087020574 (without "-").
I just tried and it was good

fdeo
01-31-2015, 06:22 AM
Hello,

I am not able to enter a valid telephone number wen filling out the form to request 10 TB of storage. I use the following format which is not valid..

+1-408-702-0574

This is a United States phone number: 408-702-0574. Please forward me the correct format.

Please advise.

Thanks,
Fred

xavierh
10-03-2014, 03:07 PM
Good morning,
I answered you on private message the 2014/09/29.
Do you have checked your private message box?

Migs855
10-02-2014, 04:11 PM
Well after numerous attempts to contact Hubic Customer support so I can upgrade to a paid account and sending numerous private emails to a person by name of Xavierh and not getting any response I have decided to not upgrade to a paid account in light of the terrible customer service this company has .... Thix is by far the worst customer service of any company i have dealt with , Is that how they do things in France then I want no part of this crap.... Im sure many more people have endured the same conclusion that by far they have terrible customer service.... If U cant accommodate ur customers , then how the hell U expect to stay in this competitive market.... I was a business manager for many yrs , and great customer service is what made our business and was the major reason for our growth and success , something Hubic has no clue what that is ... If I was in charge of that outfit they would all have been replaced by now... trust me on that.... keep ur cloud... I will pay higher price with an american company that knows what customer service is all about.....

xavierh
09-24-2014, 10:58 AM
Hi,
Sorry for delay.
I got your message and I answered. Can you please spécify me your whole number you try to register when you command?
Have a good day.

Migs855
09-23-2014, 05:19 PM
I posted this on 9/20/2014 and I have yet to hear from anyone at Hubic... dont they read these post ... How can U get in touch with these people... this is terrible service ... what happens once we upgrade and we have issues ... U guys need to have a better way to respond to ur customers.... anyone out there know how to get a hold of these folks please do so for me ... THXS....

Migs855
09-20-2014, 04:29 PM
I have been trying to upgrade my account to 100GB and when i put my country code and phone number it keeps telling me its wrong.... Im in the USA and as I know our country dialing code is 011 then my number ... am i doing something wrong that it will not accept it and let me continue .... also u should have payment info available in US currency , and the ability to pay yearly .... also do you have any plans to offer other plans with say 5TB in the future ... not everyone needs 10TB of space , it might be beneficial if you offer other options than the ones available now..... Thxs