We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Poland?

mst
09-15-2014, 12:59 PM
Ok, that explains why I can't log into the ovh support with my hubic used email.

BertrandC
09-10-2014, 12:40 PM
hello,

Hubic is effectively independent of other OVH products and does not have phone support.

Support for this product is made solely on the Forum.

We always do our best in order to ensure the best possible quality of processing your requests, technical or business, directly on the forum.

Regards

DaVViD
09-09-2014, 04:06 PM
Dear hubic team.
I have just conctacted OVH in Poland as Hubic seems to be a solution that I am looking for.
Unfortunatelly, there is NO support for this service (however, on the website you can actually find a link to this offer).
So, you sell Hubic in Poland, but do not offer any support?
OVH Employees do not know anything about Hubic!

As I said, I am interested in this solution, however there is nobody who can explain me how does it work on telephone.
What is even worst, will there be a hotline to call you in case of any problem with my data?
Forum does not seem to be a good way to send you a problem ticket when you are a business owner and you do care about your data.

How do you proceed in case of any problems? Or maybe there is no support at all???

best regards,
daV