We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Storage Full Error

xavierh
10-23-2014, 02:21 PM
Hi TeeDev,

Renaming or moving a file consists of copying the file by registering the modifications requested, then deleting the original file. This protocol is guarantees the integrity of your files, but it can require some time to complete. Deleting a folder can also prove to be a lengthy process, as each file it contains has to be deleted individually.

It's those actions who are at origin about your wrong quota and we apologise for that. We will try to improve this problem soon.

We recommend you to use the desktop app to do those actions.

Have a good day.

TeeDev
10-21-2014, 03:45 PM
Thanks for fixing it again, it now says 12GB.

Can you explain what is causing these problems? Like I said, I'm interested in upgrading to the 10TB package but I'm reluctant in case it shows that I'm using 10.5TB wrongly when I am only using 2TB and I am unable to sync anymore.

It seems to happen when I try to manage my content by moving around files between folders or deleting folders.

Please advise.

BertrandC
10-20-2014, 02:46 PM
hello,

please give me account email in private to fix this problem.

TeeDev
10-20-2014, 02:42 PM
I have now deleted many files (after many attempts) and I believe I am using less than 10GB but it is still reporting 87GB.

I have noticed that copying large files between folders in hubiC doesn't really work as expected. It takes a long time and always comes up with an error and then it reports that my space is full when it shouldn't be. I also find that deleting folders appears to not work very well either within the web application. Again, it can take many hours and then throw up many different error messages (I should write them down, I know, but I'm afraid I haven't.)

Can you please help with the current issues around my available space and let me know if there is a solution for the issues surrounding copying/moving files and deleting folders?

Many thanks

TeeDev
10-17-2014, 07:34 PM
Hello Bertrand, I am having this problem again. It says I am over the 100GB limit but I'm sure I'm not. The problem seems to always happen when I try to copy a large file between folders using the web version of hubiC. I have now even deleted all copies of the large file and it is still saying it's over.

What is the cause of this problem? I have been thinking of upgrading to the 10TB package but I'm reluctant incase it keeps saying my quota is full when I have only used a quarter of it...

Please help.

Many thanks

BertrandC
09-11-2014, 12:40 PM
Your account storage is now good at 23Go.

TeeDev
09-11-2014, 09:23 AM
The hubiC app is now also showing the incorrect 62.47GB size.

This may be because I tried to move an 11GB file to a different folder using the web client. However, I am not certain why this would cause the storage to jump from 24GB to 64GB.

Awaiting your assistance.

TeeDev
09-10-2014, 09:40 AM
Hi Bertrand

Thanks for your help. The hubiC app for my Mac now says 26.47GB which sounds correct, but the website says 62.47GB.

Please advise

BertrandC
09-08-2014, 10:28 AM
Hello,

Can you give me in private your account email to see this.

Bertrand

TeeDev
09-07-2014, 04:50 PM
I am using the 100GB package and I believe I am only using around 24GB but the service is reporting that I am using 103GB.
How do I resolve this?