We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Problem with hubiC-1.2.5.85-windows.exe

zina
09-05-2014, 03:22 PM
Quote Originally Posted by Stéphane_L
Hello ,

Same thing for me . Actually I uninstall totally Hubic and stop to use it and search for another provider . For me , it's not the first time and I don't know if that is in report but my hdd (on which the hubic folders are) is died, it only has 10 months .
I have try to restore before all the folder in this HDD with Hubic appli 1.2.5 , but crash appli , hdd problem .....
What do you mean it is not your first time? Happened again with the same software? I am now repartitioning and formating my hard drive, but I lost everything and I am also not sure that it will work or the hd totaly died! Is there a problem with the registry? Shouldn't we have some official answer from the hubic people?

Stéphane_L
09-03-2014, 08:24 PM
Hello ,

Same thing for me . Actually I uninstall totally Hubic and stop to use it and search for another provider . For me , it's not the first time and I don't know if that is in report but my hdd (on which the hubic folders are) is died, it only has 10 months .
I have try to restore before all the folder in this HDD with Hubic appli 1.2.5 , but crash appli , hdd problem .....

zina
09-03-2014, 05:41 PM
Hi,

I just installed hubiC-1.2.5.85-windows.exe this morning and it totaly destroyed my system! I cannot even open a Windows Explorer and it crashes! I unistalled it and still the same...

Was there a virus in that version? Because I now see that you are back to hubiC-1.2.4.79-windows.exe when I click donwload.

What would I do now?? Solutions?

Zina