We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Map as network drive

spiralli
09-09-2014, 03:22 PM
The incremental backup with ExpanDrive did not go well. Very slow and currently consuming over 1.5Gb of RAM. I think I might look to OwnCloud on my own server instead. I've tried to make Hubic work for me, but it just doesn't fit with what I need it to do.

spiralli
09-08-2014, 05:55 PM
Thanks Per. I can confirm that this appears to work, although it costs $50/license. I'll try it with my incremental backup software tomorrow - if that goes well, we may have a solution.

For those using SwiftExplorer - it failed transferring a 40Gb file over the weekend. The process took all weekend, and the failure message appeared at the very end of the transfer.

Per
09-06-2014, 04:16 PM
Take a look at ExpanDrive. I have tried it, - it works perfect to mee. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkUR7IemB2U

vcasse
08-27-2014, 10:19 AM
Hi everybody,

In this forum part, support does not answer at all proposition. Indeed, decision to integrate or not feature is not in support team.
But, all proposition are sent to dev team.

Regards,
Vincent

Swanseahost
08-26-2014, 10:33 PM
Quote Originally Posted by spiralli
Your lack of a response is the only answer I need.

3 times at least this question has been asked, and you've ignored it every time. I don't expect huge support for the small fee, but you treat your customers with contempt, and I will not give you my business. I will be cancelling my account.
I agree... I may even cancel all my servers with OVH too...

spiralli
08-26-2014, 09:57 PM
Your lack of a response is the only answer I need.

3 times at least this question has been asked, and you've ignored it every time. I don't expect huge support for the small fee, but you treat your customers with contempt, and I will not give you my business. I will be cancelling my account.

Swanseahost
08-23-2014, 06:35 PM
I too are looking for this feature and the ability to use cloudbacko for backup

spiralli
08-22-2014, 04:48 PM
I know there are other threads on this, but the Hubic team has not responded to say whether support for this will happen soon, or ever. I'll have no choice but to cancel my 10Tb account if this is not going to happen. Even if storagemadeeasy.com was able to use your service, this would allow mapping of network drive via webdav. They currently don;t support your service.Please advise.

Edit: They do support openstack - could I access with that? https://api.hubic.com/oauth/auth is the endpoint, according to https://api.hubic.com/docs/#server-side but storagemadeeasy rejects my login, if I use that.

"We are unable to authenticate you. Error is: Expected headers missing from auth service.. Try again.Please check your data are correct and retry. If you believe your user/password are correct then please contact us at support@eu.storagemadeeasy.com and we will try and resolve this with you."

Anyone have a suggestion?