We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Making a non-synced cloud-based disc store

yves
07-04-2014, 10:58 PM
(allways possible to install the soft, operate, and return - using sandboxie or any backup - to state before installation ;
excuse me for bad english, and a legal brand new weekly trial)

tobyone
07-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Yves, thanks. I have downloaded the trial version and it looks good. The HubiC disk appears on my screen as if it were a hard drive. The $45 doesn't seem to be excessive for the extra functionality that ExpanDrive seems to give. I shall enjoy my trial and let you know more. Thank you.

yves
07-03-2014, 11:35 PM
map hubiC like an hard drive

Hi, is possible with ExpanDrive ; but it's not a free (gratis) app. (7 days trial)

xavierh
07-03-2014, 09:42 AM
Hi,

It's not possible to map hubiC like an hard drive but the Swift Explorer application enables you to view the content of your online storage space and store files/folders without synchronising them. Useful for archiving documents on hubiC without having to save a copy locally.
Be careful, you must download your datas if you want work on it and upload them again after.

tobyone
07-01-2014, 07:42 PM
Hi.
Being new to HubiC, I am testing a 25Gb account, with a view to upgrading to 10Tb in the near future should my evaluation meet my requirements. I have uploaded 12Gb of data through the Sync system, and in so doing have created 12Gb HubiC folders on each of the machines that I have signed up to HubiC. That's not what I intended to do at all. I wanted a single place to store large quanties of data on the Cloud. That is what HubiC is offering? But clearly I don't want a 10Tb folder reproduced on every machine that I want to use the HubiC application on.

So, I read about Swift Explore in this forum. I have downloaded it and connected.
Now, it has taken 3 days to upload 12Gb via Sync, I want to copy my sync data into non synced folders, online, without having to re-upload all that data.

Can I do that with Swift Explore, or is there another tool (app) I can use?

Thanks.