We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Issue when using Expandrive

Yogo
04-27-2015, 10:28 AM
Thanks for your answer. Do you know when this new release will be available?
Regards
Yoann

vcasse
04-27-2015, 08:32 AM
Hi Yogo,

This is a bug inside Android application. Don't worry, your files are in the cloud, but the android app cannot display it.
A bugfix is currently in our QA team and will be available in the next version.

Best regards,
Vincent

Yogo
04-26-2015, 09:51 AM
Hi,
I have exactly the same issue. When I upload my files using Expandrive 4.3.2 on Windows (7 or 8.1), all these files are not visible when I use the hubic application (v 1.9.5) via Android (4.4.2).
how to fix that?
Thanks in advance
Yoann

vcasse
04-13-2015, 09:30 AM
Hi Janko,

This bug was fix on webapplication since 6 month ago.
Where did you have this bug? Can you explain more bug you have?

Best regards,
Vincent

Janko
04-12-2015, 03:43 AM
The Bug still exits. Is any other Software with this Function for Windows available?

xavierh
07-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Hi everybody,

We have studied the problem.
Don't worry, you don't lose data: that's only a display bug.
This bug is a side effect of a bad hubic integration from expandrive.
We will ameliorate hubic to avoid this kind of display bug.
But, in a first time, could you contact expandrive support to report this bug?

Regards,

hubiC team.

jespo
07-12-2014, 09:15 AM
I have exactly the same problem. I can upload files with expandrive, but I cannot see the files via web or mobile applications. I can see them with swiftexplorer too. I have sent you the email by priv message.

xavierh
06-26-2014, 02:59 PM
Hi,

Can you specify me your hubiC email on Private Message please ?
Thanks.

Good day.

MastaBaba
06-23-2014, 03:56 PM
I just signed up with Hubic and want to use Expandrive to mount my Hubic account as an external drive. This works fine. Copying files to my Hubic account works as well.
However, when installing the Hubic software (on my Mac), it claims that all files are orphan files. And when I check my account online or on my iPad (with the Hubic app), I don't see any of my uploaded files.

Yet, Hubic is aware the files are there, as my usage counter changes. And I can retrieve my files at will (using Expandrive).

How to resolve this?