We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Upload speed very slow?

ahmetka
06-28-2014, 07:47 PM
very slow. Answer?

Trapper
05-27-2014, 11:08 PM
Quote Originally Posted by ENJO
We are seeing 75-85KBps upload from both the Philippines and Seattle, Washington. At that rate, it will take 4,000 hours to fill a TB. I hate to complain about a free service but likely no reason to upgrade until bandwidth improves.

We put it up on our Seattle server because it has 1Gbit dedicated service so we could determine whether the bottleneck was with our local ISP. Evidently not. Perhaps others will post their experience from the past so that we will know if this is a temporary problem or the actual service level we can anticipate.
I have the 10TB paid account...

I can usually get about 500KBps up and down. Sometimes this is slowed for no apparent reason.

I have only tested from RBX, LeaseWeb and my own ISP's (Zen and Eclipse).

The connections on some of these are much faster than this, so the bottle neck seems to be at the Hubic end...

HTH,

~Trap

ENJO
05-27-2014, 07:20 PM
We are seeing 75-85KBps upload from both the Philippines and Seattle, Washington. At that rate, it will take 4,000 hours to fill a TB. I hate to complain about a free service but likely no reason to upgrade until bandwidth improves.

We put it up on our Seattle server because it has 1Gbit dedicated service so we could determine whether the bottleneck was with our local ISP. Evidently not. Perhaps others will post their experience from the past so that we will know if this is a temporary problem or the actual service level we can anticipate.

Quote Originally Posted by ahmetka
Hi Hubic Team,
Upload speed very slow. Average speed 100kb/s.
My server location Canada/OVH
200mbit guaranteed network.
What is the problem?

ahmetka
05-21-2014, 08:55 AM
Hi Hubic Team,
Upload speed very slow. Average speed 100kb/s.
My server location Canada/OVH
200mbit guaranteed network.
What is the problem?