We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Using external app on hubic

vcasse
05-21-2014, 09:48 AM
Sorry, I didn't see "free and open source" version on the official website.
So, in this case, this is possible to add hubiC in source code. Also, if you're a developer, you can do it with api.hubic.com

Regards,
Vincent

hdmsa
05-21-2014, 08:48 AM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse

For Updraftplus, this is not possible, and code are not open source.
this is not true; it is open source, and can be read here: http://plugins.svn.wordpress.org/upd...trunk/methods/

hdmsa
05-20-2014, 11:39 AM
ok,

I'll use another provider.

Thanks you.

vcasse
05-20-2014, 11:36 AM
That's the same issue : this is keystone credentials.
Updraft need to develop a specific module for hubiC.

Regards,
Vincent

hdmsa
05-20-2014, 11:11 AM
Hi hdmsa,

For Updraftplus, this is not possible, and code are not open source. So, you can only ask a support of hubic.
For updraft I just need this data

Authentication URI:
This needs to be a v2 (Keystone) authentication URI; v1 (Swauth) is not supported.
Tenant:
region: Leave this blank, and a default will be chosen.
Username:
Password:
container:

vcasse
05-20-2014, 11:07 AM
Hi hdmsa,

For owncloud : currently, this is not possible because they ask keystone credentials.
But it will be possible to create a specific module to hubic. If you're a developer, you can do it with api.hubic.com

For Updraftplus, this is not possible, and code are not open source. So, you can only ask a support of hubic.

Regards,
Vincent

hdmsa
05-20-2014, 10:48 AM
Hi hdmsa,

With these informations, I think you will use keystone informations to manage login on hubiC.
We don't give keystone credentials and this will not possible to link it directly.

But this is possible your application take directly swift credentials. Could you indicate which application you want use and i will help you to know if this is possible or not.

Regards,
Vincent
I'm tring to set up

owncloud and/or Updraftplus Premium to backup my wordpress

This is the first time I use swift.

Thanks.

vcasse
05-20-2014, 10:27 AM
Hi hdmsa,

With these informations, I think you will use keystone informations to manage login on hubiC.
We don't give keystone credentials and this will not possible to link it directly.

But this is possible your application take directly swift credentials. Could you indicate which application you want use and i will help you to know if this is possible or not.

Regards,
Vincent

hdmsa
05-20-2014, 10:00 AM
Hi,
As hubic work on swift I would to connect my account to other app that support this portocol.

where I can find this data?

bucket
region
key: API Key
tenant
service_name
url
http timeout

Is possible to authenticate an external app by using an unique token?

Thanks.