We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

syncing

xavierh
05-19-2014, 01:45 PM
Hi,

You must use the synchronisation app to do that and you must work in synchronise folder.

Be carefull, application hubiC is a synchronise application : if you delete a file on synchronise folder, the file is deleted in the cloud too.

Trapper
05-16-2014, 11:22 PM
I have log files on one of my machines, and these change every minute. Each time hubic notices that a file has changed it is uploaded. For me this was happening too often, so I reduced the out going bandwidth to control it.

I think your auto-save will not trigger the upload, but it would be noticed very soon afterwards. Why not try it with the free account?

Please remember however that hubic is NOT a backup service. If a file is removed from your machine, it will also be removed from hubic.

~Trap

Lloyd Lec
05-16-2014, 10:25 AM
I am new to HubiC and would like to know the following:

I work on a lot of documents and have learned from the past that I must back up often. What I want to do is set up a way that when my document is automatically saved to my computer every 10 min that this is then synced to HubiC at the same time. Is this possible? If so how do I set this up?

Thanks