We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Offline PC use

SAngeli
09-05-2014, 08:33 AM
I keep waiting and waiting for an answer to my other question as without any answer I will not be able to proceed with Hubic sync!!!

Is this the way support function for Hubic service, regardless of if it is a paid or free service?
I really hope not because it seems we have to BEG for help rather than asking for assistance, considering also that there is NO telephone number where to call.

BTY: This is the other question I was asking help for:
I have some data on Hubic that has been syncronized. On the local PC the same data have been rearranged in different places. What is the best way to make sure that those changes being mae on the PC are reflected on Hubic? Should I delete everything on Hubic before syncking in order not to loose data on the PC?
Thank you,
Spiro

SAngeli
08-28-2014, 11:17 AM
Thank you xavierh for your reply. I will try.
Could you please answer my other question as without your answer I will not be able to proceed with Hubic sync.
It is quite urgent.

I have some data on Hubic that has been syncronized. On the local PC the same data have been rearranged in different places. What is the best way to make sure that those changes being mae on the PC are reflected on Hubic? Should I delete everything on Hubic before syncking in order not to loose data on the PC?
Thank you,
Spiro

xavierh
08-28-2014, 10:29 AM
Hi,
The update has just been released.
You can check if the modifications are done by the web app for example https://hubic.com/home/
have a good day.
xavierh
hubiC team.

SAngeli
08-26-2014, 03:32 PM
Is it possible to know when the new release of Hubic software will be released and how to understand from which release it will be functioning?
Also, I have another question: I have some data on Hubic that has been syncronized. On the local PC the same data have been rearranged in different places. What is the best way to make sure that those changes being mae on the PC are reflected on Hubic? Should I delete everything on Hubic before syncking in order not to loose data on the PC?
Thank you

xavierh
08-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Hi Spiro,
Sorry for delay.
We know this bug and he is fixed on next release.

Best regards,
xavierh
hubiC team.

SAngeli
08-20-2014, 08:56 AM
I keep waiting and waiting and waiting for Hubic technical support to reply to this thread and still nothing to read.
I contacted OVH in Italy and they told me that the ONLY way of getting technical support is via FORUM. This is crazy because a user cannot wait forever for a problem to be solved.
I am considering purchasing Hubic service but if I find issues upfront with free service how can a user consider using a paid service?????
Please URGENTLY reply.
Also, please state clearly what is the support option offered as Forum is not the only acceptable solution. Is there also an email (do you remember this?)?
Thank you

SAngeli
05-11-2014, 05:59 PM
Hi,

I noticed, once I installed and configured Hubic that when the PC is turned on but not being connected to the Internet Hubic software go crazy popping up and asking to be configured. When instead the PC is turned on and is connected to the Internet Hubic software behaves properly.
Is this normal? I really hope not because it is crazy that behaves this way.

I ask this because Hubic software is installed on a PC where users do not know have to interact with this software.
Dorpbox and box software do not behave this way at all!

Please let me know.

Thank you,
Spiro