We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

HOW: upload multiple files in multiple folders

hangerhead
04-13-2016, 10:55 PM
search for swift-explore - it's what I use.

prphilip
04-13-2016, 01:04 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse
Hi Popcornnn,

Is it possible to upload folders from "desk applications" : Windows, Mac and Linux version.
This is not yet available inside webapplication.

Regards,
Vincent
Hello.
I really need to upload a lot of complex folder structures with files as well and I just bought your 10TB plan.
How do you use the desktop version to upload?
I dont want to sync. I just want to select and upload.
Is that possible?

Popcornnn
05-16-2014, 01:52 PM
Thank you so much Julien,

Your advice worked, my computer is uploading the files and folders....it's saved me a lot of time.

Best wishes to you, Popcornnn

jdesgats
05-12-2014, 05:17 PM
Hi Popcornnn,

Did you ever installed a previous version of hubiC in that computer ? The 1.1.12 release was known to have an incomplete uninstaller (fixed since 1.2.0).

In this case you can uninstall that version (by clicking on the uninstall button from the setup window, as it is not listed anymore un Add/Remove programs list) and then install the last one.

Best regards,
Julien

Popcornnn
05-12-2014, 09:53 AM
Hi Vincent,
Thank you for your reply.
Unfortunately I can not get the program to run successfully. I download the hubiCexe file for windows PC (I am on Win7) and 'run' it. a white box opens up with the word 'Uninstall' in the top left corner and 2 buttons in the bottom right corner; 'Uninstall' and 'close'. I check my 'Programs' folder to see if it is already installed, it is not there.
Any ideas?
thanks again, Popcornnn

vcasse
05-07-2014, 11:28 PM
Hi Popcornnn,

Is it possible to upload folders from "desk applications" : Windows, Mac and Linux version.
This is not yet available inside webapplication.

Regards,
Vincent

Popcornnn
05-03-2014, 03:29 PM
Hi,

I have approx 4,000 audio files in just under 400 separately named folders, is it possible for me to select ALL the folders and upload them with 1 selection process within Hubic?

Thanks, Popcornnn