We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Payment Issue

xavierh
12-24-2015, 07:56 AM
Quote Originally Posted by westcountry_muppet
Hello,
I have recently changed my payment card but I entered the data wrong. My account has now been suspended and I am unable to login to correct the card details and get up to date with my payments. Can anyone please advise how to proceed?
Regards
Ross

Salut,
Je me suis récemment changé ma carte de paiement mais je entré les données tort. Mon compte a été suspendu et je suis incapable de vous identifier pour corriger les détails de la carte et de se mettre à jour avec mes paiements. Quelqu'un peut-il s'il vous plaît conseiller sur la façon de procéder?
Cordialement
Ross
Hello,

I note that you have regularised your billing situation.
Your account is now ok.
You can record your bank card as payment method by the web app https://hubic.com/home/
Don't hesitate if necessary.

Have good day.
Kind regards,

westcountry_muppet
12-11-2015, 09:15 AM
Hello,
I have recently changed my payment card but I entered the data wrong. My account has now been suspended and I am unable to login to correct the card details and get up to date with my payments. Can anyone please advise how to proceed?
Regards
Ross

Salut,
Je me suis récemment changé ma carte de paiement mais je entré les données tort. Mon compte a été suspendu et je suis incapable de vous identifier pour corriger les détails de la carte et de se mettre à jour avec mes paiements. Quelqu'un peut-il s'il vous plaît conseiller sur la façon de procéder?
Cordialement
Ross