We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

RPM based hubiC installation package for Linux that uses packages in format RPM

didierg
07-20-2015, 01:07 AM
OVH customer but new hubiC user, I will also appreciate a RPM version of Linux desktop client. I use Fedora distribution.

Effendi
07-19-2015, 11:02 AM
Here is another guy who needs a rpm based install. I to would like to see a rpm installer or better a repo for Fedora/RHeL/CentOS

qednick
03-04-2015, 10:04 PM
+1 from me too!! I tried using the "alien" facility to create an RPM from the DEB file but it doesn't work. So an RPM installer would be fantastic!

PatrckSwyze
02-06-2015, 01:01 AM
As an OpenSUSE user, I would like too to have RPM version of Hubic desktop client. SpiderOak has an excellent cliente, for example, for DEB and RPM based Linux platforms.

Thank you

rosenstand
09-07-2014, 09:35 AM
Just another +1 from here. Trying to get hubiC going on Fedora.

YK*
09-04-2014, 10:55 PM
Hello all,

I'm new to hubiC that I expect to use as an alternative to my Google Drive storage.

I too am a RPM-based Linux distro user (Mageia) so I'd be glad to get a RPM package of a hubiC client browser/utility.
Thanks in advance to OVH staff or hackers :-))

cweks
03-29-2014, 11:00 AM
RPM based hubiC installation package for Linux that uses packages in format RPM

Hi,

I addition to a Debian based ( *.deb ) installation package type format for Linux of hubiC for Linux, can you distribute an RPM based package as well. It would be nice to install hubiC for Linux just as easily on openSUSE, Fedora, CentOS, etc.