We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Mapped network drive and url upload

Trapper
04-18-2014, 10:03 AM
Quote Originally Posted by Albert
Without a mapped drive, do you tried swiftexplorer.org ? That's good to upload file without synchronization

Albert
Hi Albert,

Thanks for the tip. I have downloaded Swift Explorer, and I am currently waiting for it to list the files. I have over 2.4 TB in 2 Million files, and it is taking one of my servers quite some time to list the highest directory level.

I wanted many things from a Mapped Network Drive, but the immediate thing I needed was the ability to check how many files are in a particular place, in Hubic's folder structure. Will I be able to get this via "Get Info" when Swift Explorer finally loads...?

Many Thanks,

~Trap

Albert
04-16-2014, 11:07 PM
Without a mapped drive, do you tried swiftexplorer.org ? That's good to upload file without synchronization

Albert

Trapper
04-16-2014, 10:33 PM
Quote Originally Posted by plokamias
I would like to see the option to add my hubic account as a mapped network drive. This is the only thing keeping me from buying the 10tb pack.
Can I please have an official reply, at least for the first issue (add hubic as network drive), if it is going to happen in the near future?
+1 for this,

It would make us less dependant on the Hubic App, which, lets face it, has some problems.

It would also allow us to develop our own structures...

~Trap

plokamias
03-23-2014, 04:20 AM
Hello,

I would like to see the option to add my hubic account as a mapped network drive. This is the only thing keeping me from buying the 10tb pack.

Also, it would be great if there was an option to upload files through url.

Can I please have an official reply, at least for the first issue (add hubic as network drive), if it is going to happen in the near future?

Best regards!