We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

HUBIC account with a OVH email adress

vcasse
11-06-2014, 11:56 AM
Hi Wiccio,

Your account is probably blocked because of error from this old version. Could you contact xavierh with your email address?

Regard,
Vincent

Wiccio
11-05-2014, 01:22 PM
Quote Originally Posted by vcasse
Hi Wiccio,

Whitch version of hubic you used? Did you sure you use the last version available on hubic.com/en/downloads?

Regards,
Vincent
Hello vcassel, thanks for your reply.
Ok, I hadn't the latest version. I had downloaded it from a site that reviews softwares that passed off as the latest version but this was not. Now I have upgraded it but I keep getting the message "an account already exists for this email address". Perhaps because of the unsuccessful attempts made when I had the old version of the software.

vcasse
11-05-2014, 10:45 AM
Hi Wiccio,

Whitch version of hubic you used? Did you sure you use the last version available on hubic.com/en/downloads?

Regards,
Vincent

Wiccio
11-02-2014, 01:12 AM
I have the exact same problem: Cannot convert null value to Ovh.WS.Hubic TypeStatus Enum. Path answer [0].status', line 1, position 129. I cannot create a new account from the web, it tells me that the e-mail address has already been used.
I'll send to you a message with my e-mail address.

I await your response.
Thanks. Regards,
Wiccio.

vcasse
03-17-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey Tartesos.eu,

I have not receive your private message.

Regards,
Vincent

TARTESOS.EU
03-14-2014, 02:30 PM
Hello.
I already tried witout success (internal error 500)

I am sending my adress by private message

Thanks

vcasse
03-14-2014, 02:25 PM
Hi,

This is possible that your account have been created on the first occurs. Could you try to login inside the webapplication ?
If it's not work, could you send me your email in private message ?

Regards,
Vincent

TARTESOS.EU
03-14-2014, 12:57 PM
Vicent, thanks for your quick answer.
Yes I tried without success.

System says "this email adress is already used in other hubiC account"

???

vcasse
03-14-2014, 12:50 PM
Hey,

Do you try to create an account from IOS (Apple products) ?
Could you try to create your account from https://hubic.com/new ?)

Regards,
Vincent

TARTESOS.EU
03-14-2014, 12:47 PM
Dear all.

I am a customer of OVH hosting services, including email acounts and I would want to use HUBOC services.

I tried to create a HUBIC account using my email adress (hosted at OVH), but the system refuses with following message:

Con not convert null value to Ovh.WS.Hubic TypeStatus Enum. Path answer [0].status', line 1, position 137

Can anyone help?

Thanks in advance