We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Ipad and Iphone Apps not working

cygy
03-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Hi,

an upgrade is available on the AppStore, you can install version 1.7.

columb
03-25-2014, 10:00 AM
Quote Originally Posted by columb
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with hubiC on iOS 7.0.5 and then 7.1 - iPhone 5s, 32GB, without contract.
Installed app now few times but always I have the same issue.
Application starts, I can enter my U/P and then application crashes. I'm happy to assist with investigation as to why your app is crashing.

Thanks
Chris
Hi,

Is there any update on this? I really want to move from DropBox to you but lack of functioning app for iOS is stopping me from doing so.

Thanks
Chris

Neal
03-21-2014, 04:43 PM
Me too! hubiC will not load with iOS 7.1 on my iPad Air. Most disappointing. Tried installing/deleting several times and still the app just repeatedly crashes on opening. I cannot even get past entering my e-mail and password before the app blinks out.

Please, a fix or at least a progress report. Merci.

aldo
03-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem with Ipad application, please give us an update to resolve the problem.

Many thanks

Aldo

youri@initiostudio.com
03-14-2014, 05:52 PM
Hi,

I have the same problem on iPad iOS 7.0.2. The hubiC app crashes just after checking credentials.

Please can a hubiC administrator give us an update. Is this a know issue? When will a new version of the app be released?

Many thanks,

Y.

columb
03-14-2014, 12:11 PM
Hi,

I have exactly the same problem with hubiC on iOS 7.0.5 and then 7.1 - iPhone 5s, 32GB, without contract.
Installed app now few times but always I have the same issue.
Application starts, I can enter my U/P and then application crashes. I'm happy to assist with investigation as to why your app is crashing.

Thanks
Chris

richard71
03-14-2014, 09:45 AM
Hi - i've signed up to Hubic this week and so far have been a little disappointed. Both my iphone and Ipad apps constantly crash after reinstalling 5+ times on each with a message saying something about 'the error being sent to developers'. Also i'm trying to enable webdav to allow me to consolidate all my other cloud providers onto here with zero success. Help would be greatly appreciated on both topics.

thanks.