We are in the process of migrating this forum. A new space will be available soon. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Cancel Account

fabian
04-23-2015, 01:06 PM
@frischbrot : Could you please contact our team to support your request : https://forums.hubic.com/showthread....eam-on-Private
Don't forget to give us your hubiC email and your problem summary.

Best regards,
Fabian

frischbrot
04-21-2015, 04:02 PM
same problem here,
i don't know why, but my credit card has stopped working, and hubic (closed??) my account, so i can't login anymore to contact the service.
So i keep getting mails with bills in french, i cannot speak french and i cannot contact anyone there to clear that problem, because i cannot login.....
is there someone who could help me with this?? please, i'm lost

BertrandC
08-29-2014, 07:59 AM
Hello

Give me, in private, your account email to see that.

Bertrand

bartbink
08-28-2014, 01:20 AM
LS,

I am a paying customer. I have noticed one transaction of 10 euro's has failed. I have given you permission to draw from my creditcard, I have posted a request on the forum and I have sent multiple mails. I only receive French mails from you. I have tried everything but my account is still blocked. On top of that you keep charging me 10 euros! So I pay and you block my account and do not respond to my mails or cries for help.

I hereby cancel my subscription to your service and will instruct my creditcard company to refuse payments to Hubic.

You should be ashamed of your self and the low level of service!

Regards,

Bart Bink.

vcasse
08-25-2014, 09:44 AM
Hi everybody,

Could you send PM to xavierh when you have billing issues?

Regards,
Vincent

ffs123
08-25-2014, 07:33 AM
I have same problem. I cancelled the account. I still see the billing email.

xavierh
08-13-2014, 03:22 PM
Hi,

Can you specify me your hubiC email on a private message to check your situation please ?

xavierh
hubiC team.

NadZzzZ
08-13-2014, 11:43 AM
I keep receiving this email message "Société Ovh : retard de paiement " constantly after deleting my Payment information & Canceling my account. It shows that I owe hubic for the month that it was canceled for.

Please advise,

BertrandC
07-08-2014, 09:37 AM
Hello,

We identify the source of this error.

This should be corrected within 24 hours

Regards

happygal
07-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Please reply asap!!!

happygal
07-03-2014, 12:40 PM
A server error has occurred. Please try again. Contact our support if the problem persists.

Server response : Wrong uniqueId : ReusableCreditCard#5621 for nic : ej33768-hubiceu

This is the error message I get when I try to delete my credit card. What now?

xavierh
06-30-2014, 03:41 PM
If you have a 10To account, you must delete it in order to command a new 100Go account.
You can't 'downgrade' (you can't return on a lower offer).

Best regards.

Nomad
06-28-2014, 05:23 PM
Dear Xavierh,

Thank you for your reply.

What do you mean with "You can't downgrade your offer"?
If I were to have a 10TB account and I were only to use e.g. 9GB then why should I be forced to pay for a 10TB account?
It can't be that one has to delete ones account in order to downgrade, can that be???

Please, as I am considering to upgrade to a 10TB account, could you please clarify how I could (further in the future) revert to a 100GB account once I have removed enough files to fall under the 100GB mark. I do want to pay for what I use but don't want to be kept charged for what I no longer need.

Kind regards,

Quote Originally Posted by xavierh
@Nomad: If you want terminate your account, just delete it with the web app hubiC.
You can't downgrade your offer.
You have some informations about price, periods, etc. on the web site : https://hubic.com/en/offers/

@Anton: Remove card is of course allowed.
Can you specify me your hubiC email on private message to check situation please ? Thanks.

Good day.

xavierh
06-26-2014, 04:19 PM
@Nomad: If you want terminate your account, just delete it with the web app hubiC.
You can't downgrade your offer.
You have some informations about price, periods, etc. on the web site : https://hubic.com/en/offers/

@Anton: Remove card is of course allowed.
Can you specify me your hubiC email on private message to check situation please ? Thanks.

Good day.

Anton
06-26-2014, 11:30 AM
Cancel my account also please.
I cannot even remove my payment card! This is illegal...

Nomad
06-19-2014, 11:59 PM
Before I upgrade my account I like to know how to downgrade. IMO this is an obvious concern for costumers that Hubic should more clearly cover. Like in a FAQ. I am sure Hubic looses business because of leaving (English speaking) customers in a haze.

The Terms of Business should be specific on things like what will happen when downgrading from 10TB to 100GB. If I opted in for 10TB and my file seize drops under 10GB will I still be billed for the full 10TB or will I automatically be billed for 100GB until I go over that amount again?

The length of the contract should be clear: if subscribing to 100GB today can I cancel tomorrow or am I hooked up for a year? How easy is it to make changes that will cost or safe money? It seems very easy to increase drive space and thus costs but it is completely unclear to me how to come out of the Hubic deal.

I am glad to find this discussion here but it only subscribes to the fact that customers need more information.
Maybe replying to the questions posed in this message can be helpful to others too. Or turn it into a "Sticky" note maybe?
It certainly will make for me all the difference whether or not I will upgrade to 10TB so.... Admin: please answer the questions :-)

evizz
06-18-2014, 12:27 PM
j'ai le même soucis, j'essai depuis 10 jours de supprimer mon abonnement 10To pour revenir a 100gb mais impossible, dans le panel de gestion HUBIC il n'y a nul par ou changer/annuler/upgrader/downgrader son abonnement, je trouve cela vraiment incroyable.

Mario

Dirk
05-21-2014, 07:29 AM
Thank you for the support! I'm going to give hubiC the next chance in a few months, perhaps more software and bandwidth is available then.
I think we can close the case now :-)

@all with the same case
My mistake was, that I thought hubiCs behavior is the same as cancellation of dedicated servers at OVH.
For cancellation of servers you have only to stop your payments.

BertrandC
05-20-2014, 12:58 PM
Your account is now ok.

you can delete it from your account :
http://hubic.com

Bertrand

Dirk
05-18-2014, 10:21 AM
Ok, let's keep it smart and simple... I am opening the account again, paying the bill, after this process it is possible to close the account?!
I am going to give it a try...

BertrandC
05-14-2014, 03:05 PM
Hello,

You have not requested the closure of your account from the Hubic space.

As your account is on automatic renewal has not been closed at its expiration date but renewed.

As you have not made ​​the payment of the invoice the access was suspended.

You us is always liable for that amount.

If you want you can contact me in private.

Bertrand

Dirk
05-13-2014, 10:44 AM
I have the same problem.
I deleted my billing information and disabled the renewal. There was nothing else to configure!

PLEASE cancel my account, instead of sending me 10 € bills.
My account is locked down, so I have no chance to change any configuration.

sebastian
04-15-2014, 11:05 AM
yo tengo el mismo problema, tengo una cuenta cancelada y no paro de recibir e-mail reclamando el pago de una factura

orhanveli
04-11-2014, 04:08 PM
same here,

please stop these emails for my account too

dardam
04-08-2014, 01:08 PM
Here nothing change. I wrote a private message as well.
My account has been disabled and yet I get mails like this:

Votre dossier est désormais transmis à notre service recouvrement. Toute
nouvelle commande réalisée auprès de notre société sera subordonnée à la
régularisation de votre situation

afviolettes
04-05-2014, 07:55 PM
Um ... good story. Is my account canceled yet ?

ikskinner1
04-05-2014, 04:38 PM
I was about to say that...

afviolettes
04-04-2014, 01:19 AM
Hi,

You must suspend your account to close it.
Except mistake, if you receive a new billing again it's because you have a month who is not payed.

I can check that and give you more details. I need your hubiC mail adress (Send me private message with this information).

Best regards.
Is my account canceled yet ?

afviolettes
04-01-2014, 03:51 PM
Hi,

Except mistake, if you receive a new billing again it's because you have a month who is not payed.

I can check that and give you more details. I need your hubiC mail adress (Send me private message with this information).

Best regards.
I have send you the requested information

xavierh
04-01-2014, 11:29 AM
Hi,

Best regards.

darmanath
03-28-2014, 12:51 PM
I join the complain. I removed the auhomatic payment info cause the service didn't satisfy my needs. I deleted the account, but I still get emails with 10€ invoice.
What do we have to do to remove us from the service ?

afviolettes
03-11-2014, 01:48 AM
I removed my payment information in order to cancel my account and you still sent me a bill asking for 10$. You've made this thing impossible to cancel.